About the job
Boels Pit Stop
Are you taking care of Boels in Stoke-on-Trent? As our Sales Executive you will quickly build strong and productive relationships with the branch sales team and the Depot Managers to ensure excellent customer service is being maintained at all touchpoints of your customers’ journey.
As our Sales Executive covering Stoke-on-Trent and the surrounding areas, you will be regularly out visiting new and existing clients, to ensure total customer satisfaction and repeat orders. Sales is in your DNA and, of course, these things will be second nature to you. Our customers will have total trust in your equipment recommendations and the fact that you always deliver on your promises.
We are open to hearing from Hire Controllers looking for a move into a more sales focussed role or from Sales Executives looking for a lateral move. Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 0730hrs to 1700hrs.
The Boels Family
With over 7,000 colleagues, 750 branches in 18 countries, the Boels family business is one of Europe's leaders in machine and tool hire. Our values describe the way we work. Firstly, we are proactive. Together we get things done and go that extra mile. With our dedication, we deliver the best results. Secondly, we think and work as one company. We share our ideas and our ways of working. Are there problems? We solve them together! Because together, we are one big orange family!
The orange team in Stoke-on-Trent that you can be a part of consists of several enthusiastic colleagues in various fields.
The Stoke-on-Trent depot is conveniently located to the North of Stoke and close to McDonalds in Tunstall.
The Orange Team & You
‘A proven sales professional who is never afraid of going out to drum up new business’ ‘Customer and quality focussed’: It's you, so you fit into our orange team in Stoke-on-Trent. To also become the best at Boels as our Sales Executive, you have to:
- Demonstrate your in-depth understanding and experience of the nuances of Plant Hire. Knowledge and experience of tool hire, the construction and civil engineering industries could also be considered useful, in place of plant hire experience. (ESSENTIAL)
- Offer proven achievements within a similar role e.g. sales manager, regional sales manager, account manager, sales executive, business development etc. (ESSENTIAL)
- Be proficient in selling customer service and quality in a heavily competitive, price driven market. (ESSENTIAL)
- Be self-motivated and thrive on challenging targets. (ESSENTIAL)
- Hold a full Driving Licence (a company car is provided, to enable you to travel around your area of operation). (ESSENTIAL)
You Get A Lot Of Boels
If you come to work with Boels Rental in Stoke-on-Trent as a Sales Executive, then you do that for a good reason. We will value your skills and that is why you can expect from us:
- A competitive annual salary ranging from £23,921 to £34,173 plus quarterly performance based bonuses. The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salary offered will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, relevant skills/experience, relevant qualifications and performance
- 33 leave days of annual leave per year including official bank holidays.
- At Boels, we recognise the benefits that contributing to the community can have on our mental strength. This is why we also offer all our employees one additional day of leave per year (separate to the annual leave allowance) to spend supporting their local community, getting involved with a local charity, or boosting their mental strength.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Boels Rental offers you an Employee Assistance Programme with access to legal, health and wellbeing advice and support when you need it most (https://www.healthassured.org/)
- Boels Rental recognises and honours our employees with quarterly and annual awards.
- You can take advantage of the TechScheme (https://www.techscheme.co.uk/)
- You can take advantage of the Cycle to Work scheme (https://www.cyclescheme.co.uk/)
Is the job of Sales Executive in Stoke-on-Trent a bullseye? Apply directly by clicking on the apply button. Do you still have a specific question? My name is Francine and I am happy to answer via WhatsApp/SMS on 0031 639 111 121. Will I hear from you soon?