About the job
Boels Pit Stop
Are you taking care of Boels Survey & Laser in Exeter? As our Account Manager you will quickly build strong and productive relationships with the branch sales team and the Depot Managers to ensure excellent customer service is being maintained at all touchpoints of your customers’ journey. Our wide range of measuring instruments and construction and land surveying equipment includes construction lasers, sewer lasers, levelling instruments, GPS rovers and total stations. And not to mention thermal imaging cameras, cable locators, gas detectors, walkie-talkies and CO, IAO, lux, humidity and temperature meters. Whether it is a one-day or a year-long project, you will offer your customers in Devond and Cornwall the right solution. Besides rental, you will also offer your customers the possibility of buying measuring instruments, accessories and consumables. As our Account Manager based out of the Exeter branch, you will be regularly out visiting new and existing clients in Devond and Cornwall, to ensure total customer satisfaction and repeat orders. Sales is in your DNA and, of course, these things will be second nature to you. Our customers will have total trust in your equipment recommendations and the fact that you always deliver on your promises.
The Boels Family
With over 7,000 colleagues, 750 branches in 18 countries, the Boels family business is one of Europe's leaders in machine and tool hire. Our values describe the way we work. Firstly, we are proactive. Together we get things done and go that extra mile. With our dedication, we deliver the best results. Secondly, we think and work as one company. We share our ideas and our ways of working. Are there problems? We solve them together! Because together, we are one big orange family!
The orange team at Exeter Survey & Laser that you can join of consists of several enthusiastic colleagues in various fields. The Exeter depot is conveniently located to the South West of Exeter city centre. It is less than 2 miles from Exeter St. Thomas Train Station and is close to the intersection of the A30 and A377.
The Orange Team & You
‘A proven sales professional who is never afraid of going out to drum up new business in Devon and Cornwall’ ‘Customer and quality focussed’: It's you, so you fit into our orange team in Exeter. To also become the best at Boels as our Account Manager, you have to:
- Demonstrate your in-depth understanding and experience of the nuances of Plant Hire. Knowledge and experience of tool hire, the construction and civil engineering industries could also be considered useful, in place of plant hire experience. (essential)
- Offer proven achievements within a similar role e.g. sales manager, regional sales manager, account manager, business development etc. (essential)
- Be proficient in selling customer service and quality in a heavily competitive, price driven market. (essential)
- Be self-motivated and thrive on challenging targets. (essential)
- Hold a full Driving Licence (a company car is provided, to enable you to travel around your area of operation). (essential)
You Get a Lot of Boels
If you come to work with Boels Rental in Exeter as an Account Manager, then you do that for a good reason. We will value your skills and that is why you can expect from us:
- A competitive annual salary ranging from £25,008 to £35,724 plus quarterly performance based bonuses. The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salary offered will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, relevant skills/experience, relevant qualifications and performance
- 33 leave days of annual leave per year including official bank holidays.
- At Boels, we recognise the benefits that contributing to the community can have on our mental strength. This is why we also offer all our employees one additional day of leave per year (separate to the annual leave allowance) to spend supporting their local community, getting involved with a local charity, or boosting their mental strength.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Boels Rental invests in your development to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date
- You can take advantage of the Cycle to Work scheme
Is the job of Account Manager in Exeter a bullseye? Apply directly by clicking on the apply button. Do you still have a specific question? My name is Francine and I am happy to answer via WhatsApp/SMS on 0031 639 111 121. Will I hear from you soon?