About the job
Boels Pit Stop
This is a brand new role based out of our Stockport office. As our new Telesales Executive you will be afforded the chance to establish and develop a telemarketing/telesales team from scratch, with the possibility to move up to become the Team Leader. You’ll be spending the best part of your day making outbound calls whilst building strong relationships and trust with existing and new customers alike. You’ll be liaising with the depot staff and the Account Managers to ensure a seamless transfer of customer information and enquiries. Getting a positive lead is one thing, but ensuring that it becomes an actual order takes commitment, teamwork, tenacity and a passion for sales and customer satisfaction. Of course, the regional sales teams will be there to support you and follow through on the leads and orders that you have acquired. You’ll be working together like a well-oiled machine!
Our Telesales Executive will be working directly under the Head of Central Business Development, playing a key role in supporting campaigns that promote our equipment up and down the UK. Although you will be working out of our Stockport office, you will be encouraged to think creatively on cross-selling campaigns, customer care calls and fact-finding missions both nationally and regionally.
With your keen eye for detail, you’ll be using your skills to get past the gatekeepers and build relationships with key decision-makers. This position is very much in it’s infancy, affording you the chance to really get creative and make your mark. Once your role is successfully established you’ll play a part in recruiting, training and leading a growing team.
The Boels Family
With over 7,000 colleagues, 750 branches in 18 countries, the Boels family business is one of Europe's leaders in machine and tool hire. Our values describe the way we work. Firstly, we are proactive. Together we get things done and go that extra mile. With our dedication, we deliver the best results. Secondly, we think and work as one company. We share our ideas and our ways of working. Are there problems? We solve them together! Because together, we are one big orange family! The orange Boels Rental team in Stockport to which you can belong consists of several enthusiastic colleagues in different disciplines. Everyone at the office has their own special qualities so that we can provide our clients with the best possible service. In general, the 'work hard, play hard' mentality applies within our team, whereby we help each other gladly, for the benefit and success of the whole team.
The orange team and you
‘Tenacious and resilient’ ‘Methodical, articulate and self-motivated with experience of working to deadlines and targets, together with providing associated reporting’: It's you, so you fit into our orange team. To also become the best at Boels Stockport as a Telesales Executive, you have to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of data capture and validation alongside contact building
- Be able to create customer awareness campaigns with regard to new products, new depots, new sales recruits, etc.
- Evidence your proven successes with prospect calling, customer acquisition, enquiry building and lead generation
- Be able to take the lead on customer feedback and research campaigns
- Manage your time well and use your own initiative and self motivation to get the job done with minimal supervision or interventions.
- Experience of using Salesforce or a similar CRM application would be desirable.
You get a lot of Boels
If you come to work with Boels Rental in Stockport as a Telesales Executive, then you do that for a good reason. We will value your skills and that is why you can expect from us:
- A competitive annual salary ranging from £20,995 to £26,352 plus quarterly performance based bonuses. The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salary offered will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, relevant skills/experience, relevant qualifications and performance
- Planned career progression to build up and lead your own team
- 33 leave days of annual leave per year including official bank holidays.
- At Boels, we recognise the benefits that contributing to the community can have on our mental strength. This is why we also offer all our employees one additional day of leave per year (separate to the annual leave allowance) to spend supporting their local community, getting involved with a local charity, or boosting their mental strength.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Flexible start and finish times to fit around your family commitments (minimum hours of 32.5 hours per week spread equally over 5 days)
- Boels Rental invests in your development to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date
- You can take advantage of the Cycle to Work scheme
Is the job of Telesales Executive in Stockport a bullseye? Apply directly by clicking on the apply button. Do you still have a specific question? My name is Francine and I am happy to answer via WhatsApp/SMS on 0031 639 111 121. Will I hear from you soon?