About the job
Boels Pit Stop
Are you taking care of Boels Rental in Hereford? As our new Driver, you will safely deliver plant equipment from the depot to our customers’ premises and to bring it back to the depot when it is due to be returned. Your attention to detail will prove essential when checking and recording any on-site damages to our equipment. With an ability to complete essential paperwork to a high standard and to verbally communicate any on site issues regarding equipment, you will be making a huge contribution to the efficiency of your team. You could be delivering anything from fence panels and compressors to diggers and dumpers. As a Driver at our Hereford depot, you are an integral part of the hire team and are always open to assist your colleagues should there be a lull in your driving tasks.
This depot is open from Monday to Friday (0730 to 1700) affording you the chance to enjoy your evenings and weekends as you please.
The Boels Family
With over 7,000 colleagues, 750 branches in 18 countries, the Boels family business is one of Europe's leaders in machine and tool hire. Our values describe the way we work. Firstly, we are proactive. Together we get things done and go that extra mile. With our dedication, we deliver the best results. Secondly, we think and work as one company. We share our ideas and our ways of working. Are there problems? We solve them together! Because together, we are one big orange family!
The orange Boels team in which you will be working in Hereford consists of various different functions. You will all work collaboratively to ensure that hired equipment is delivered to the customer at the correct location. Together with the other drivers, you will form the ‘dream team’!
This depot is conveniently located just North of Hereford town centre, right by the A49 (Holmer Road/Newtown Road). It is also less than a 1 mile walk from Hereford Train Station
The orange team and you
‘Good geographical knowledge of the Hereford area!’ ‘Outstanding customer service and attention to detail!’: It's you, so you fit into our orange team in Hereford. To also become the best at Boels as a Driver, you have to:
- Be over 21 (for insurance reasons) - ESSENTIAL
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (for insurance reasons) - ESSENTIAL
- Possess a full, clean BE Driving Licence – ESSENTIAL
**Candidates who do not evidence all of the essential criteria on their CV will be automatically disqualified**
You get a lot of Boels
If you come to work with Boels Rental in Hereford as a Driver, then you do that for a good reason. We will value your skills and that is why you can expect from us:
- A salary ranging from £20,995 to £24,864 plus quarterly performance based bonuses. The salary range listed represents the low and high end of the salary range for this individual position. Actual salary will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, relevant experience, relevant qualifications and performance.
- 33 leave days per year including official public holidays
- At Boels, we recognise the benefits that contributing to the community can have on our mental strength. This is why we also offer all our employees one additional day of leave per year (separate to the annual leave allowance) to spend supporting their local community, getting involved with a local charity, or boosting their mental strength.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Boels Rental invests in your development to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date
- With us you can stay fit by taking advantage of the Cycle To Work scheme.
Is the job of Driver in Hereford a bullseye? Apply directly by clicking on the apply button. Do you still have a specific question? My name is Francine and I am happy to answer via WhatsApp/SMS on 0031 639 111 121. Will I hear from you soon?