Hours per week
Required education level
Coventry-Unit A8 Riverview
About the job
Boels Pit Stop
As a Depot Manager at our Coventry branch, your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 0730hrs to 1700hrs and you will be responsible for all operational and strategic matters at your depot. At the front of house, you will be managing the hire desk staff to ensure that customer enquiries are handled efficiently enabling maximum conversion into hire and sales transactions At the back of house, you will be managing the workshop staff to ensure the fast and safe turnaround of equipment.
Leading from the front, you will enable and motivate your team to adhere to the H&S and quality standards that both you and Boels have set. As a driven Depot Manager at our Coventry branch, you will always have you eye on the P&L revenues and targets to ensure that your depot performs at its peak ability. You will always be seeking new and resourceful ways to improve your depot’s efficiency and productivity. The customer is key to you! Although you will be focused on retaining your existing customers, you will always have one eye on the competition and the new opportunities and revenue that you can acquire. Finally, you will accurately complete the necessary weekly, monthly or quarterly administration required for the Coventry depot.
The Boels Family
With over 7,000 colleagues, 750 branches in 17 countries, the Boels family business is one of Europe's leaders in machine and tool hire. Together, we form one big orange family! The orange team in Coventry, to which you can belong, consists of nine enthusiastic colleagues in varying support roles. Each person has their part to play in ensuring that our customers are satisfied. This depot is conveniently located in between Coventry and Nuneaton. It is 1.5 miles South of Bedworth Train Station.
The Orange Team & You
‘A proven ability to lead and inspire your team!’ ‘A top understanding of the plant/tool hire or construction/civils industries’: It's you, so you fit into our orange team. To also become the best at Boels as a Depot Manager, you have to:
- Evidence a minimum of 3 years team leadership and plant/tool hire depot management experience.
- Be goal and results driven, with a focus on both enhancing the customer experience and maximising revenue.
- Be commercially astute and able to plan logically and strategically
- Be organised and able to keep the administration of your depot in a ship-shape manner.
You get a lot of Boels
If you come to work with Boels Rental as a Depot Manager in Coventry, then you do that for a good reason. We will value your skills and that is why you can expect from us:
- A gross salary ranging from £22,236 to £31,764 plus quarterly performance based bonuses. The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salary offer will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, relevant experience, relevant qualifications and performance.
- 33 leave days per year including official public holidays
- At Boels, we recognise the benefits that contributing to the community can have on our mental strength. This is why we also offer all our employees one additional day of leave per year (separate to the annual leave allowance) to spend supporting their local community, getting involved with a local charity, or boosting their mental strength.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Boels Rental invests in your development to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date
- With us you can stay fit by taking advantage of the Cycle To Work scheme.
Is the job of Depot Manager in Coventry a bullseye? Apply directly by clicking on the apply button. Do you still have a specific question? My name is Francine and I am happy to answer via WhatsApp/SMS on 0031 639 111 121. Will I hear from you soon?