About the job
You will develop relationships with key accounts and enable growth through building trust and offering tailored solutions. With your fabulous sales technique, you will identify and target new business to grow sales and increase revenue. Sounds good, right? Then this Account Manager vacancy in Liverpool could be ideal for you!
Boels Pit Stop
Are you taking care of Boels in Liverpool? As our Account Manager you will quickly build strong and productive relationships with the branch sales team and the Depot Managers to ensure excellent customer service is being maintained at all touchpoints of your customers’ journey.
As our Account Manager covering Liverpool and the surrounding areas, you will be regularly out visiting new and existing clients, to ensure total customer satisfaction and repeat orders. Sales is in your DNA and, of course, these things will be second nature to you. Our customers will have total trust in your equipment recommendations and the fact that you always deliver on your promises.
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 0730hrs to 1700hrs.
The Boels Family
With over 7,000 colleagues, 750 branches in 17 countries, the Boels family business is one of Europe's leaders in machine and tool hire. Together we form one big orange family!
The Orange Team & You
The orange team in Liverpool, to which you can belong, consists several of enthusiastic colleagues in different roles. Together, you will work collaboratively to ensure that our customer orders are fulfilled. Each person has a role to play in ensuring that our customers are satisfied. The Liverpool depot is conveniently located to the North East of the city centre, close to the M57/A580 intersection and less than 2 miles from Fazakerley Train Station.
‘A proven sales professional who is never afraid of going out to drum up new business’ ‘Customer and quality focussed’: It's you, so you fit into our orange team.
The orange team in Liverpool to which you can belong consists of several enthusiastic colleagues in different disciplines. All of you have a collaborative role to play in the success of the customer journey. The Liverpool depot is conveniently located to the North East of the city centre, close to the M57/A580 intersection and less than 2 miles from Fazakerley Train Station. To also become the best at Boels as our Account Manager, you have to:
- Demonstrate your in-depth understanding and experience of the nuances of Plant Hire. Knowledge and experience of tool hire, the construction and civil engineering industries could also be considered useful, in place of plant hire experience. (essential)
- Offer proven achievements within a similar role e.g. sales manager, regional sales manager, account manager, business development etc. (essential)
- Be proficient in selling customer service and quality in a heavily competitive, price driven market. (essential)
- Be self-motivated and thrive on challenging targets. (essential)
- Hold a full Driving Licence (a company car is provided, to enable you to travel around your area of operation). (essential)
You Get A Lot Of Boels
If you come to work with Boels Rental in Liverpool as an Account Manager, then you do that for a good reason. We will value your skills and that is why you can expect from us:
- A gross salary ranging from £28,674 to £41,088 plus quarterly performance based bonuses and a company car. The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salary offer will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, relevant experience, relevant qualifications and performance.
- 33 leave days per year including official public holidays
- At Boels, we recognise the benefits that contributing to the community can have on our mental strength. This is why we also offer all our employees one additional day of leave per year (separate to the annual leave allowance) to spend supporting their local community, getting involved with a local charity, or boosting their mental strength.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Boels Rental invests in your development to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date
- With us you can stay fit by taking advantage of the Cycle To Work scheme.
Is the job of Account Manager in Liverpool a bullseye? Upload your CV now. Do you still have a specific question? My name is Francine and I am happy to answer via WhatsApp/SMS on 0031 639 111 121. Will I hear from you soon?